Monday 30 July 2012

Day 14

Wow, managed a sleep in till 8:30, that almost never happens. I went to bed at about 12:30 after getting home from Craig's b'day drinks, so 8 hours sleep is awesome!

Today for breaky I'm trying something my mum told me about on Brisbane Natural Health's page, thanks mum! Instead of using metal or silicone egg rings, simply cut a capsicum into rings on the horizontal and use that, genius! To my eggs I added some nitrate free bacon and half an avo.



Because I didn't eat breakfast until 10, I wasn't hungry before starting work at 1pm, so packed up a salad of baby spinach, carrot spirals (thank you veggie twister!) diced red onion, diced red capsicum (left over from breaky) some kalamata olives and half an avo wrapped up so it didn't go brown. At 2:30 when I had my break I added some tinned salmon in spring water drained, cut up the avo and added the juice of half a lemon and this was followed by a small banana.

For dinner tonight I had some of the Thai green chicken curry with cauliflower rice I made the other day that I had frozen. With this I also had some strawberries and blueberries. When I got home from work I had a snack of 1 boiled egg and some nuts.


For anyone who is interested, here is a list of some of the great paleo facebook pages I have found so far:

PaleOMG
Fast Paleo (they also have an iPhone app)
What I Gather
Stupid Easy Paleo
Paleosophy
Everyday Paleo
Whole9/30
Easy Paleo
Easy Paleo Meals
Crap Kills! Eat Paleo
Mammouth Kitchen
My Food Religion
Health Bent
Paleo Pot
Entertaining Paleo
Foodie Gone Paleo
From Pudgy to Paleo
Elana's Pantry
You Hunt, I Gather
Chowstalker
Robb Wolf
Mark's Daily Apple
Paleo Friggen Delish
The Lazy Caveman
Paleo Kitchen
Nom Nom Paleo
Kait's Primal Kitchen
Civillized Caveman
Balanced Bites
Paleo Diet Recipes
The Clothes Make The Girl
Jen's Gone Paleo
Paleo Pantry
Paleo Diet Lifestyle

So many great resources out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment