Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day 16

Breakfast today was some of Nick's Fab Frittata, very yummy and he gave me a whole tray of it! Wasn't hungry all morning (Recipe to come in the next few days).


For morning tea I had some mixed nuts, a banana and a green tea and lunch was a salmon salad with mixed salad leaves, red capsicum, sliced mushrooms, kalamata olives, a tin of salmon in spring water, the juice of half a lemon for dressing and a pear. Again at lunch today I was quizzed about my food choices and the "diet" I'm on. The question was asked "well what can you eat then?" seriously!... I swear some people must think the basis for all "food" is dairy, wheat, sugar and processed crap! I'm getting really tired of having to justify my choice to eat healthy and look after my body...

No training today because I worked an early at the hospital then army tonight.  For dinner I put together a burger stack with one of burger patties I made and froze the other week, some eggplant slices fried in a little coconut oil, mashed avo, baby spinach, carrot and some botton mushrooms quartered and grape tomatoes halved and cooked in coconut oil.  When I got home from work, I had a small handfull of mixed nuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment