Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 25

LOL

Kind of felt like a day off today until it got closer to the evening and having to start work at 10:45pm.  Only the one 8 hour night though as an extra, then 6 days off!  I was up at about 6:30am to cook up some breaky before heading off to get my tax done.  I made a tomato and spinach omelet with grilled mushrooms and a coffee with coconut milk. 


If there was someone in a chopper above me this morning watching me miss numerous turns and drive in a big circle trying to get to Redcliffe they would have been laughing their arses off!  But when I finally made it to my appointment it was well worth the trip! I am officially HECS debt free and even with paying off the remainder of last years bill came away with the best tax return I've ever received :)  I had been voluntarily paying extra tax, which also helped.  When I got home I had a snack of carrot sticks, grape tomatoes, some roast sweet potato and another coffee. 

I made a trip to the shops to restock on mineral water and decided I'd just grab a couple of boxes of 12 1.25L bottles, as I use a lot of it. There was a lovely old man of about 65 who came up and asked me if I needed help lifting the box.  Was very nice of him to offer, didn't want to tell him I could carry that weight in each arm lol, so I let him hold the trolley for me, as he said they could be tricky and roll away. 

For lunch I had a salmon salad of baby spinach, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, red capsicum, avo and a tin of salmon in spring water. 

Today's workout was a 25 min AMRAP (love these!) of 200m run (row for me till I get the all clear to run again) 10 push press (did 25kg) 20kb swings and 30 squats.  I managed 4 rounds + row, pp and 9 squats.  Post workout I had some sweet potato and a boiled egg.  When I got home I cooked up one of the organic sirloin steaks from the super butcher in some coconut oil, with grilled asparagus, roast carrots and brussel sprouts.



I've packed my food for the night, it consists of some pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot soup, a boiled egg, snow peas, grape tomatoes, carrot sticks and some red capsicum plus 2 x 1.25L bottles of mineral water, a coconut water and a couple of green tea bags.
  
Time to get ready for work, night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment