Friday 10 August 2012

Day 26



Home after night shift and in bed asleep in record time! Grabbed a slice of roast turkey on the way up the stairs and managed a solid 5 hours sleep before my alarm went off.
For breakfast/lunch I made a "pizza" with a base of 2 large round slices of ham off the bone, baby spinach, sliced tomato, avo all topped with 2 scrambled eggs. This was washed down with a coconut milk coffee. Headed to the physio the sarve and got the all clear to run again, yay! Calf fixed, quad is a work in progress... Not sure if it's a good thing that a physio is excited that you're an "interesting case"?



Headed home to make a big batch of apple bombs to take to training.  I'm not having fruit until the end of whole30 and had a heap of apples to use :) 

Today's WOD was 3-2-2-1-1-1 of power snatch.  I already knew my 1RM was 27.5kg from last weeks lifting session and really wanted to get 30kg today.  I was so close, got the bar high enough, just couldn't get under it fast enough.  Will do some extra skill practice at home and I WILL get it next time! 

For dinner I made some coleslaw using about a cup of a pre shredded packet of red cabbage, white cabbage and carrot from the supermarket and added some homemade mayo, salt and pepper and lemon juice.  I topped this with a grilled salmon fillet (also seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice) and some grilled asparagus.  After dinner I was still a little peckish and had some carrot sticks, grape tomatoes and sliced turkey. 



 A short post today because I slept for half of it lol, time for bed again to be fresh for training in the morning. 

Night All :)

No comments:

Post a Comment