Tuesday 14 August 2012

Day 30.....



Woke up this morning feeling really rested and no sore throat, win! For breaky I made some spinach and carrot patties, 2 eggs, 1/2 an avo, some roast turkey and sliced grape tomatoes.


Spinach and carrot patties:

1 orange carrot grated
1 purple carrot grated
1/4 cup of frozen spinach thawed
1/4 cup of almond meal
1 egg
Pinch of garlic and onion powder
Coconut oil

Put all ingredients into a bowl except for the oil and mix well. Divide mix into 4 portions and roll into balls. Melt coconut in a fry pan and put the balls in the pan and flatten with the back of a spatula. Allow to cook until golden brown on both sides. For a morning snack I had the leftover carrot and spinach patties and some roast turkey breast.

Lunch today was a roast beetroot, pumpkin and sweet potato salad with baby spinach, grape tomatoes, a small grilled chicken breast and a lemon Dijon dressing.



My afternoon/pre workout snack was some snow peas and turkey. Today's workout was 4-4-4-4-4 of front squats and a finisher of max V ups or sit ups ups in 4 mins.  At the bottom of the squat we had to hold a good position for 3 seconds before standing up.  3 seconds never seemed so long lol, especially failing on my last rep at 37.5kg, damn it! I managed 108 sit ups in the finisher. After training I quickly ate my post workout meal of a boiled egg and some roast sweet potato before heading to reserves. I took some leftover curry from last night for dinner.

Less than half an hour till whole30 is finished... No, I'm not going to stay up to have something crazy as soon as midnight ticks over lol. I did that last time and made myself sick with a sugar hangover!  Will try and be sensible and maybe have one cheat meal :)








 




No comments:

Post a Comment