Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day 23 - Time is flying!


I can't believe it is day 23 already! Time has seriously flown this time round.  Although it was a day off for me today I was awake at 6:30am.  For breakfast today I made a turkey, mushroom and avo omelet and a coffee with coconut milk.

I have a new picture app, now I can make them all artsy lol :)

Decided today was going to be a "home" day to get some housework and other things done that I had been procrastinating over.  For a mid morning snack I had some carrot sticks, a slice of roast turkey, a boiled egg and a passionfruit and pear green tea.  So they didn't go to waste I decided to cut up all the strawberries and watermelon I had in the fridge and freeze them along with a punnet of blueberries.  So tempting to eat one of the strawberries, but I decided no fruit this week and I'm sticking to it!

I headed into work at army early thinking we had a medical booked in, but no, I must have looked at the wrong day in the diary... Anyway, that gave me plenty of time to sort through the couple of hundred emails I had to catch up on :)

For a late arvo snack I had some more carrot sticks (I may turn orange from the amount of carrots I'm eating lol) and a few grape tomatoes.  Then for dinner I had a salmon salad with a big handful of baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, red capsicum, avo and a tin of salmon in spring water. 




I got some new paleo recipe books today (thanks Matt!) that will be put to very good use after whole30. One of them is deserts, so dangerous, look out team Roar, I might make Friday treat day a regular thing hehe ;)

No training today, just some triggr point work on my quad and calf rolling. 

Night All :)

No comments:

Post a Comment