Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day 24

Awwww, so cute!


So over these cold mornings, bring on summer! Grabbed a quick breaky of some frittata before heading to work.

Pretty constant at work this morning and before I knew it, it was time for morning tea. I had some carrot sticks and grape tomatoes. Today is day 3 of no fruit, nuts or bacon and feeling pretty good! Had some sugar cravings yesterday, but been fine today :)

For lunch I had some steamed veggies and some of the mince mix I made early on, that I also used for the shepherds pie.

After work snack was a boiled egg, a slice of turkey, some carrot and a coffee with coconut milk. Lifting session again tonight so went to the 6pm class. Todays WOD was a Tabata mash up of Thrusters, sit ups, box jumps and hand release push ups. Score was lowest score for each exercise added together. I got 5 box jumps, 5 push ups, 5 thrusters and 10 sit ups = 25. Tonight's lifting session was cleans and finding our 1 rep max. I pb'd on my power clean 1RM with 40kg. Really enjoying these extra skill sessions!

For dinner I made lamb cutlets seasoned with S&P and lemon juice, broccoli fitters, roast zucchini, eggplant, purple and orange carrots and red onion in EVOO and rosemary.



Broccoli Fritters: Makes 4

2 cups of broccoli pulsed in the food processor about 10-15 times.
1/2 cup of almond meal
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs

Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide mixture in to 4 and roll into balls. Heat some oil of your choice in a fry pan, place the balls in the pan and flatten with an egg flip. Cook until nice and golden brown on both sides.

I was still a little hungry after dinner, so finished off the leftover fritters and roast veggies I was going to save for tomorrow lol.

Cool vid :)
http://youtu.be/Pbdewwtm70w

No comments:

Post a Comment